Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Its Picture Time

As soon as I got home from school I wanted to begin baking because I bought all the ingredients yesterday. So, I got home, changed into clothes I can get dirty, and began baking. During the baking process, I needed to capture many different photographs to use in my two page spread. I wanted the background of all the photos to be white, like I said in an earlier post, because the color of the two page spread itself is going to be tin, to resemble the muffin pan. In order to maintain a white background, I set up a little " shooting set" as shown below
I taped a white towel to my cabinet and laid one down one the counter top. This way that when I took a photo at any angle it would always have a white background. 

Here are the photos I took of the ingredients. Keep in mind I haven't edited them yet.





As you can see, I need to play with the brightness and level of clarity. I am also thinking about cropping the photos into circular shapes, because I want all the ingredients to  work together in the spread, even through they are taken in different shots.

I also took photos of the mixed ingredients and the French toast cups pre and post baked. Here they are : 






Im super excited to edit the photos exactly how I want them and I'm so pumped to lay everything out ( see sketch in earlier post ).  


No comments:

Post a Comment