Tuesday, March 7, 2017

This Is the Start of Something New


      Hello everyone, my name is Sammy and I'm so pumped up to start this exciting and crazy journey on which I will try to create the best magazine possible. I'm a little nervous about this project because I tend to be kind of a mess. To elaborate, once my creative juices start flowing, there is no stopping me. I always try to add more and more things because my motto used to be " the more complex the better". But throughout my junior year in high school, I learned that less is more, and simple is better. My goal for this project is to truly create a work of art ( yes, I know that sounds incredibly cheesy but its true).
     This blog will be my outlet for everything concerning the creation of my magazine. It will include personal creative conflicts, obstacles I may encounter, and research I gather along the way. I will try my best to be concise and coherent in the wordings of my posts because I tend to write a bit convoluted at times. As soon as this project was presented to my class, I immediately gravitated toward doing a magazine. I wanted to pick a topic for my magazine that I could talk about for hours, and the one thing that came to my mind was FOOD. I am a definite foodie, I love talking about food and trying new things. So what's better topic for my magazine?
      I did not want to be cliché like all those other food magazines out there, I want it be different, new, and exciting. I'm thrilled to form a clear direction about where I am heading with this assignment, and I will be sure to share my wild ride with you.


-Welcome to my outlet. I hope you are as excited as I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment