Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Time Is Ticking



I came to the conclusion that that I need to stay organized and on task if I want this project to be a success. So I made a schedule that includes days I need to post on my blog+ what I'm going to say, deadlines for my Aice Media Studies class, and days in which I need to start taking photographs. The schedule isn't complete but it will be beneficial for the near future.  I will make a new schedule to keep up as time progresses. I read this article and it made me fully understand the importance of being organized.

Some points that stood out to me are:
  • If you have a schedule and stay loyal to it, it won't be a problem if you encounter a curveball  because you have managed your time. 
  • It reduces stress
  • eliminates the loss of valuable time 
  • reduces procrastination 
I am putting 110% effort into this project and I hope it pays off.

Source cited:
David Caolo on January 23, 2014. "Benefits of Being Organized." Unclutterer. N.p., 23 Jan. 2014. Web. 18 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment